Friday, July 13, 2007

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

Its too late to proofread.

CJ: Voldemort, Ginny Weasley, RonALD wEASLEY, Harry Potter, Hermione, Percy weasley

Eric- Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, SEAMUS FINNEGAN, Victor Krum, hedwig, fudge

Tyler- Arthur Weasley, Kinglsey Shacklebolt, macnair, Avery, fluer delacour, mundugus fletcher

Jenny- One of the weasley twins, Kreacher, Draco Malfoy, Umbridge, ludo bagman, tom the bar man

Becky- Remus Lupin, mcgonagal, Neville Longbottum, Cybill trelawny, dobby, maurine fortiscue

Jared- Rubeus Hagrid, wormtail, Charlie Weasley, Tonks, narcissa malfoy, plump witch

Nick- Lucious Malfoy, Fenrir Greyback, Mad Eye Moody, Rufus Scrimjaur, Bane Centaur, Ollivander

Rules:
*One of the twins means Jen gets credit if either die, but not two credits if both die.
*If someone is dead at the beginning of the book, credit is still given.
*Otherwise incapacitated indefinetely (dementors kiss, cruciartous to insanity, memory complete erased) The drafting party receives half credit.
* CJ does not get credit for every bit of soul Harry kills. He is one person (nice try!)
* Eric is at -1. BECAUSE I SAID SO!!
* Please continue to destroy my things...I dare say I have too many.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    So, congratulations to me I guess on the Harry Potter draft, don't all shout it at once!!! Just kidding that was so much fun and I'm thinking what our next family reunion is gonna have to be, can you spell H-A-R-R-Y P-O-T-T-E-R L-A-N-D @ U-N-I-V-E-R-S-A-L S-T-U-D-I-O-S F-L-O-R-I-D-A (2010 MAYBE?) We'll see. I bet Dad and Ron could have the books done by then, or at least the movies, right??

    ReplyDelete