Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick,

Picture my kids singing this:

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Uncle Nick, Happy birthday to you.

Hope your 30th was a great birthday. Wishing the best for you and yours.

Jared, Becky, Molly, Emily, Tim and Ben.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nick,

    It's quite a thought to think how three decades ago, I was thinking how neat the name "Nicholas Daniel" was and a shame that our upcoming offspring would be of the female gender. No we weren't disappointed when we were able to use the name. And the last thirty years can't be described as disappointing. Here's hoping the next thirty years will be just as exciting. Love ya lots, all of you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30! Nice.

    -Eric

    p.s. Hope you got my message! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm getting old, but of course this means dad must be getting REALLY OLD.

    ReplyDelete