Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?

Zach's Children's Theatre Debut is Alice and wonderland, he has had two excellent performances and only one left. Zach plays one of the Queen of Hearts Entourage. With his friend Riley (who he was baptized with). It has been a lot of fun for him, and after the final performance he will make his own blog.

Here are some pics (now I know "pics" is not a word, but remember words mean what I want them to mean, because if not the words would be the masters of us and we would not be the master of our own words :) )

Zach and Riley at the Wesley College Homecoming parade

Zach Standing Guard at Alice's Trial

Braveheart, Eat your heart out.

2 comments:

  1. Zach, I love it. That is so much fun and you look GREAT!!
    -Uncle Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. zachary, you look the part. We are so proud of you

    ReplyDelete