Saturday, January 31, 2009

For the Record

Favorite Part of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
Brayden - Sword Fighting
McKayla - "What are you going to do, bleed on me!"
Zach - "Come back! I'll chew your leg off"
Tyler - Its a furocious animal! - and its only a bunny..that chews heads off
Nick - "I'm not dead yet..I think I am going to take a walk"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:55 AM

    this is elden again...

    For the record your kids are the only ones that can have an opinion here forward, "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?"
    is not only the best part of Holy Grail, it may be the best line in all cinema. Followed closely by "what it's gonna do? nibble me bum?" As your kids all landed in the vicinity of those two parts they get credit, or perhaps I'm just too juvenile to be taken serious.

    by the way #3 on the list is the entire dialogue between Arthur and the "old women"
    "a water tart handing out swords is no means to claim supreme executive privelege, that only comes from the masses, if I claimed I was king because some moistened bing handed me a cimetar you'd have me locked up in the loony"

    ReplyDelete