Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day

This is a late post, but Tyler wanted to show you his pictures...


We went to the Salsbury Zoo. The peacock was sitting down and showing off his colors. He is probably trying to get a valentine. But I might be wrong. All it did was sit down, it didn't move, or try to get a valentine.
Is this prairie dog looking for a valentine? I think it is because its scrambling through its wholes. Or is it trying to find a way out to the prairie.
There's nothing like a great swim with the otters. Are they trying to catch up with their valentines?

What a bad Valentines Day for the bear. He is all alone. I wish they could give him another bear, he is not using all of the space.

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute. I loved the pics. Good job Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Tyler

    ReplyDelete