Hey guys just wanted to drop a quick word. Kids are doing great, they are keeping us (well because I am out of town they are keeping Jen) busy with baseball.
Because I am out of town with trials I am not able to put up the pics of us from Rome, Florence, or Bavaria. Those posts will be coming soon so you can see them.
As for now, two days ago I got to drive on I-90 again, which was kind of fun growing up in Washington and driving on I-90 countless times. Now I am driving on it in Mass, note, you have to pay to drive on it over here. If I have time I am going to try to drive into Boston to where I-90 starts (or ends depending on the perspective I guess).
Later.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment