I love everyone. I am having a fun summer. I went to the pool, beach, and mommy painted my toenails pink. I got to have fun. I like riding my new princess bike. I want to have fun this summer, and I want to see everyone this summer. I love you bye. I miss you guys
From Tyler:
I've been having Baseball practice and practice for his game. We got to practice baseball yesterday. I can't wait for my new bike. I love you guys. My friend Ashley was at my game. I'm reading two books about plants. Bye! Tyler misses you too.
Zach is asleep, Brayden says "Ahhhhh!!"
Tyler had a game today he went 2/3 with 2 runs and a double. Zach's game was cancelled.
Here is my picture from the Cubs Game:

I love you guys, Bye
Wrigley Field!! That's so awesome--dreams coming true left and right. Meaning I just got a new Cars Lightning McQueen keychain. Hi, Tyler, Zach, Mckayla and Brayden!! We love and miss you guys, and Viana can't wait to play with you when she gets a little bigger! Life here is good--CJ's work is great and tennis lessons have been a blast for me. Love you all!! (Eric, CJ and Viana)
ReplyDeleteWrigley Field!! That's so awesome--dreams coming true left and right. Meaning I just got a new Cars Lightning McQueen keychain. Hi, Tyler, Zach, Mckayla and Brayden!! We love and miss you guys, and Viana can't wait to play with you when she gets a little bigger! Life here is good--CJ's work is great and tennis lessons have been a blast for me. Love you all!! (Eric, CJ and Viana)
ReplyDelete