
Greetings Space Rangers:
You have received an intergalactic transmission from a friend who has just completed a mission on the new Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster interactive experience at Disneyland® park in California.
Hey everyone. It’s me Ron. I just finished moving to Southern California again and started my new job at Disneyland. I was a little afraid at first. But the more I stayed, the more I realized this is where I need to be. And finally get started on my career.
The following is a picture of me and Emily on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster. As you can see, we had fun on this strip together. Anyway, wish me luck as I embark on new adventure in my life. I miss you guys already. Come visit me sometime.
To Infinity And Beyond!
You have received an intergalactic transmission from a friend who has just completed a mission on the new Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster interactive experience at Disneyland® park in California.
Hey everyone. It’s me Ron. I just finished moving to Southern California again and started my new job at Disneyland. I was a little afraid at first. But the more I stayed, the more I realized this is where I need to be. And finally get started on my career.
The following is a picture of me and Emily on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster. As you can see, we had fun on this strip together. Anyway, wish me luck as I embark on new adventure in my life. I miss you guys already. Come visit me sometime.
To Infinity And Beyond!
Sweet picture! We are way excited for you and your new job--especially the family benefits. No but seriously. We're really happy that you're working and doing something you like and in a place you love. Remember always to be patient with how everything turns out. We're so excited to come visit you and we'll come as soon as we can. See ya!! (E,CJ,V)
ReplyDelete