Sunday, September 23, 2007

Family News







Hi everyone,




How is everyone. We are doing good. Jared is working in Royal City and enjoying it. I am back in school and finally got my schedule fixed so that I am done at noon every day. Molly and Emily are back in school and were really excited to see all their friends. Timothy is also in preschool. I had a hard time with him going, but he loves it. The baby is moving a lot. I don't remember the other kids ever moving this much.




Molly-


I am back in school and love it. My teacher is really nice and cool. I am also taking piano and we are playing the recorder at school. I miss you guys.




Emily-


I love school. I am taking piano too. I miss you.




Timothy-


(Timothy is asleep right now, but we will get him later)




Jared, Becky, Molly, Emily, Timothy, and Baby


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Hey, guys! I love those pictures--they look familiar. I hadn't seen the one of Ron with the girls before. That's a great picture!! Love it. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete