Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A man in need




So life is great here for us in Provo. I hope you all got the email with the pictures. It was a lot of fun, so if Dusty is in the area you know what to do. The girls are just a blast, CJ is a fabulous wife and mother, and I'm keeping busy with the Seminary program. I'm teaching 9th graders this year in Spanish Fork (not only where dad was born but also the venue of our first date) and it's a lot of fun. The big boss man from Salt Lake is coming down to observe my class on Monday September 10th! So lots of prayers coming this way if you know what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!! Am I nervous? No, I'm terrified. But all will go well and I'll feel better knowing that you guys are praying for us. Thanks a lot.

-Eric

1 comment:

  1. Love the monsters inc. Thanks for the update, good luck on monday.

    ReplyDelete