Saturday Afternoon (the second since they all are afternoon over here) Seemed to have a good thing of we are mormons and this is what we beli8eve, and we it is correct. Loved it
Priesthood was great, the only problem was that I wasn;t there singing with my dad in the choir. But four time zones will do that. Oh, yeah Pres hinckley called me a fool.
Sunday- How Firm A Foundation "AMAZING" blew me away. Elder Oaks, laid it down. His talk was amazing.
So, what did you think?
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Firm a Foundation has many verses. Unfortunately when we sing it we only sing the verses that are in the music stanza. But the last verse is, in my humble opinion, the most significant. Today's version included the final verse.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is my favorite hymn, bar-none! And, to me, it's a seven verse song. There is so much in the last 4 verses! I love them. And Mo Tab did do a great job, all conference long--as usual. Elder Holland definitely laid out blatantly. That was cool. Pres Eyring was fantastic. But to me the highlight of conference was Elder Wirthlin's talk. I loved it, and when Elder Nelson got up to stand with him, I almost lost it. For a cool parallel check Mosiah 2:30.
ReplyDelete