Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last Lines from Movies

I saw a list of top ten movie lines that came from the end of a movie. Only three I somewhat agreed with:

"I am having a friend for dinner" - Silence of the Lambs
"Where we are going we don't need roads" - From Back to the Future
"Nobody's perfect" - From Some Like it Hot (I thought of this line before I opened the page)

Though, I am sure Dad will agree with the Some Like it Hot line, I am sure me and him agree that it was incredibly disappointing to see that "Ditto" from Ghost was left off the list.

Anyway, as I have thought about movies that I did like I realize that a good chunk of last lines are pretty corny. Let me know if you guys can think of any other cool "Last Lines"

3 comments:

  1. We have to take the line from Star Trek Four. In response to a request from his father, Spock replied that the message his father could give his mother was, "I feel fine."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:25 PM

    My favorite last line from a movie is definitely the last line of Monster's Inc. Although, it's more than a line, there's a look with it. Sulley pokes his head through the newly resurrected white flowered door and inquisitively says, "Boo?" and then you hear that cute little voice, "Kitty?!" It's amazing.
    Next, I really like the last line of Toy Story, although there's a little corn to go with it I think it's funny. "What could possibly be worse than you?" And then Andy opens his present and says, "A puppy!!"
    -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. I recently thought of one. The last line the Genie has in Aladdin. Ha! Ha!

    "MADE YA LOOK!"

    ReplyDelete