Saturday, June 13, 2009

Put me in Coach, I'm ready to play

Our Spring/Early Summer has been taken over by Baseball/Teeball. Three kids participating, three different teams, and a lot more then three nights a week spent at the ballpark. It has been a ton of fun watching the kids play and enjoy the game. They're working hard, here are some of our pictures:

Zach with his winning smile and aggressive batting stance:











Tyler stealing 2nd and sliding in (you may need to open it seperately to get a good view) and playing 1st base.








McKayla playing catcher and batting.






They're cute, its been fun.

1 comment:

  1. Good job McKayla. Wish I was there to see you play. I think I was on the phone with Mom while this was going on. Me & Nicole were in line for Peter Pan at that time. How funny is that?

    ReplyDelete