Monday, August 10, 2009

Greatest Game Ever!

Lets be honest, the reason we like this game so much is because we can't play the real instruments, thus we play fake ones. This is one of the funest things we do as a family. I say family but the kids' esteem is probably taken from my own enthusiasm (since we are being honest). But I got to say when Zach asks if we can play Metallica I feel that I have succeeded as a parent. The game is just fun, though funner with people. While Jen is driving with the kids and I am by myself, well lets just say that pictures on our walls are too impressed by the Nick-Show. The game is just a lot of fun, the kids are cute when they play with us. We know have collected four of these games, and hopefully soon will begin downloading more from the internet (they have Rancid..oohh). Anyway, needless to say you ever visit our house you will get a show, and chance to play with coolest kid band ever...







Favorite Rock Band/Guitar Hero Song to play
Brayden - One Way or Another (and he is so cute when he sings Im gonna getcha getcha getcha)
McKayla - Should I Stay or Should I Go
Zach - Beat It! (Zach's favorite was at one time was the ramones
Tyler - Wanted Dead or Alive (He loves to sing this song. Though he is typically a guitar or base for our band, this is one that he will ask to sing on.)
Jen - Stone Cold Crazy (I love this girl)
Nick - Train Kept a Rollin (though Master of Puppets and One are really catching my eye. Funny thing is a lot of the classical rock songs seem to be funner to play then some of the newer stuff. I know that seems blasphemous from me, but its the truth.)

1 comment:

  1. wow! with a little more practice, they could be a real rock band. by the way, nicole and I wish Nick a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete