Well, first of all I hope that all had a wonderful Holiday! We missed you all and thought of you over the break. We had a great time here in Utah with CJ's family! Now that Thanksgiving is over we now can focus on Christmas. We got a new Christmas tree, doubling the size of our former one. (We went from a 3ft to a 6ft). Anyways, the point of this entry is to encourage each of us to post what movies we already have (recently released movies, that is. I don't think we need Jared and Becky's comprehensive list--:) ), and maybe list some that we wouldn't mind (not saying that a present has to be that, or even a movie at all; I've just noticed that that is often a common theme.) So we'll start, but I also would love to see lists from Jared/Becky and fam, Nick/Jenny and fam, Mom/Dad and Grandpa Glen, and our brother Ron!
Already have, or will have (so you wouldn't need to get these)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Spiderman 3
Meet the Robinsons
Santa Clause 3
Ratatouille
Pixar Shorts Vol. 1
High School Musical 2
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End
Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix
Don't have yet, and won't be buying (so if you wanted, these are possibilities)
Peter Pan in Return to Neverland "Pixie Powered Edition"
Shrek the Third
Live Free or Die Hard
Cinderella II "Special Edition"
Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland Stories, Secrets and Magic
Stardust
Bourne Ultimatum
I think that this will be valuable for us to know about you guys; kind of the reason why we did it. So I hope to see lists from all of you as well. And if you don't know what will be out it's easy to search Disney DVD releases on Google and you can see there what will be available (or other non-Disney movies too can be found by searching DVD releases...). Our list is actually comprised solely of new releases, but if there are some others that you've been dying to have, go ahead and put them on your wishlist.
Thanks
-Eric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment