Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Movie List and other random thoughts of nothingness

Basically we don't buy movies. The two newer movies we have are Ratatouille and the new Barbie movie. And guess what they came from Grandma. Thanks for your list Paco! Jared you can see the response in the commentsof yours.

Zach says:

Uncle Jared, Which has more super heroes Marvel or DC?

By the way Jared, my three boys are crazy for comic superhero guys and stuff, and I have said that you were the extreme authority in the family on the subject, so they may have a lot of questions for you.

Oh yeah, Thanksgiving was good. I had a Motions hearing today and got robbed by a judge who found against me without even telling me why. Oh that makes me mad. Because I am wrong a lot, but I at leat would like to know why I'm wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the blogging guys.

Jack Bauer Quote: "You are never going to get the bad guys without taking a few risks...now get me a hachsaw." Love it, new season starts in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment