Well, if the game gets bigger than three-on-three, then they have to take it outside.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Christmas Questions
We were wondering about how we are doing gifts this year. Are we still buying for everybody or are we wanting to start only buying for one family per year? Let us know your ideas. Thanks Jared.
I will repeat my assertion that I am not a big fan of drawing names, and the such. But will repeat my even stronger assertion, that I will always go with the flow and do what will be for the better good with everybody. I know that was as formative as somebody asking what the difference between a raven and a writing desk are and never giving the answer, but it is how I feel
I will repeat my assertion that I am not a big fan of drawing names, and the such. But will repeat my even stronger assertion, that I will always go with the flow and do what will be for the better good with everybody. I know that was as formative as somebody asking what the difference between a raven and a writing desk are and never giving the answer, but it is how I feel
ReplyDeleteFor the greater good!!
ReplyDeleteWait, does the greater good mean, getting more presents...or giving more presents? Now THAT is the question.
ReplyDelete